Kentrol Windshield Wiper Arms
The windshield wiper arms are responsible for keeping your windshield clear and maintaining your road visibility. If you can’t see the road properly because your wipers aren’t working well, schedule an inspection.
What common symptoms indicate you may need to replace the Windshield Wiper Arm?
- Wiper blades streak
- Wipers chatter when going back and forth
- One or both wiper blades don’t move when turned on
- Wiper blade doesn’t touch the window when swiping
- Your windshield looks worse after the blades have passed over
- The wiper blades chatter and skip as they glide across the windshield. This is caused by a curving of the blades
When the time comes for new blades, remember to replace them in pairs. If one is worn out, its mate can't be far behind. While replacing the windshield wipers, make sure you inspect your wiper arms to ensure that they are in good working order. If the wiper arm spring has lost its tension then it won’t hold your new blades onto the windshield. The perfect solution is Kentrol Windshield Wiper Arms for the JK, CJ, YJ and TJ.
The Windshield Wiper Arms are a great replacement for the factory windshield wiper arms that deteriorate and fail. Our windshield wiper arm for your Jeep comes in a high gloss black powder coated finish. Each set is inspected for fit, finish, and function. It comes complete with all hardware needed for installation. All Kentrol products come with a limited lifetime warranty.