Terms & Condition
This Limited Lifetime Warranty (hereinafter “warranty”) represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and the total liability of DuraTerrain, LLC (DBA as ‘Kentrol, Inc.’) for any part it warrants. This warranty is applicable to products with a receipt date of 5/20/15 to current. This warranty is applicable to the original purchaser (“purchaser”) only when installed and used on purchaser’s vehicle according to the DuraTerrain product installation instructions and/or warnings. DURATERRAIN MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION OF ANY KIND OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DuraTerrain does not authorize any other person, manufacturer, vendor, or retailer to vary the terms, conditions or exclusions of this warranty. If any provision of the warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent allowed, the remedies provided in this warranty are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Warranty Period and Coverage:
The DuraTerrain Limited Lifetime Warranty coverage started on 5/20/15, parts purchased prior to this date do not qualify. The original sales receipt is required with any warranty claim; claims without an original receipt will be rejected. DuraTerrain, LLC warrants that its products shall be free of defects in workmanship when such product is used on purchaser’s vehicle in accordance with DuraTerrain product installation instructions/warnings. During the warranty period, we will repair, replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation. You must be the original purchaser of the part and still own the vehicle on which it was installed. This warranty is not transferrable. Replacement parts are not covered under this warranty policy. DuraTerrain reserves the right to have the part inspected to insure that all pertinent provisions of this warranty have been met prior to any replacement, repair, or refund.
Kentrol Inc. Gift Cards are non-refundable. Purchases made with Kentrol Inc. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
This DuraTerrain, LLC Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, including discoloring, fading and powder coat scratches or chips
- Failures caused by improper installation, defective workmanship, usage for which the part was not intended and/or improper maintenance (Cleaning powder coated products with non-acidic based soaps and washes is required. Oiling powder coated products once a month and/or after cleaning with WD-40 or other lubricants is required);
- Damage in any part attributable to combination with non-DuraTerrain product(s);
- Failure/damage is caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, racing (whether on road or off-road), or modifications to the vehicle; or Accidents caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, flooding, freezing, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, or any other Act of God;
- Rubber and/or plastic parts and components are excluded from this warranty
- Electrical components are covered for 1 year from date of purchase
- Your Warrantor for these parts is DuraTerrain, LLC, 550 W. Pine Lake Road, North Lima, OH 44452.
- DuraTerrain reserves the right to make future revisions to this warranty without any obligation to conform to existing products or provide purchaser with prior notice.
- To the extent allowed by law, any implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of this express warranty.
- Except where prohibited by law, this warranty is the sole and exclusive remedy of the purchaser.
- Ohio law governs this warranty to the extent allowed by law. Interpretation of the terms of this warranty must be done using Ohio law.
- This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- This limited warranty does not cover labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to physical injuries or property damage, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience or vehicle charges resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
- This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state